Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

It's not all bad....

Clay's home. Yay!

And life is pretty much back to normal.

I failed to mention the positives this last weekend.


Lindsey and I accomplished a lot!

My house stayed fairly clean the whole weekend...

And I finally finished my photo wall. (Thanks to Lindsey...)
I'm so happy with how it turned out!

Have I mentioned that I have the most amazing photographer on the planet??!!
Laura Cottril is our family photographer.


This December will mark Laura being our
 photographer for 5 years.
Every picture on this wall was done by her.  
She is so talented!

I also added Jack's 4 year birthday shoot to the stairwell. 

Every year on Jack's Birthday we do a photo shoot of Jack in Clay's Military Uniform.
(Best idea I've ever had- it's so fun to see Jack grow into the coat.)

And....Our Neighbor Lynne is back from her two week vacation to China!
She is my savior.  It's so nice to have her next door.  She is Madeline's BFF. 

Lynne brought Madeline some treasures back from China..


Madeline had to put them on IMMEDIATELY....


Maddie is almost back to her old self.....

Thank god!

Here is a shot from this weekend....

Poor Baby......

Lindsey took this one...... 
(pretty good for an amateur....   ;) ...  you know I'm kidding!)

P.s.  Linds made fun of my photo taking all weekend.  First she called me a shutterbug..and I told her my Mamarazzi Joke I got from a favorite blog I read...and she could not stop making fun of me. 
Whatever.  
I told her when I'm dead you'll be glad I'm such a shutter-bug.  

So Shutter-up.

Lindsey.

I'm so glad the cold weather is here. 
 And tonight is our first one of these of the season...

I love Fall!  
I also love Mr. Kirbyface hangin by the fire....
(Have I mentioned I'm glad he's home??)



3 comments:

  1. "shutter-up"-- FUNNY! And love the shoes from China... wish she could have packed an extra suitcase full of stuff for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shutter up! Haha! I can totally hear you saying that, too, which makes it funnier. "Lindsey". :) Love the photo wall! And LOVE Laura's photography... we should probably update our girls photo one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the photo wall! Next time Lynn goes somewhere like that, can you please ask her to bring 2 of everything she brings home for Maddie? Glad you had some happy things come out of that weekend!

    ReplyDelete