Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's Pumpkin Time!

Clay and I packed up the kids this morning and headed to Half Moon Bay.  The very well known and anticipated Pumpkin Festival is next weekend.  In hope of missing all the traffic and crowds we decided to go this weekend.  There are so many pumpkin farms on the drive to the beach on Highway 1.  And since we left at the crack of dawn, there was not one ounce of traffic.  We also invited Uncle Justin and Casey along for the ride.

We went to Arata Pumpkin Farm, Pastorino Farms and Bob's Pumpkin Patch.   All were great in their own way.  Here are some highlights from the day.


Farm friends were allowed to roam freely....


Jack enjoyed the bounce house

while Maddie enjoyed the slide.

This is the best I could do for a sibling photo....

Daddy and Maddie fed the goats
They weren't even camera shy!

Jack gave it a try too.

Maddie especially liked the train ride.

 Daddy didn't have to ride this time!

So many to choose!

Casey and I took turns pushing...

My load suddenly got very heavy.....

My *little* pumpkin.

Then Lunch......
Mmmmmm  Lobster Roll
Justin and Casey were very patient......

Our view at lunch....

Just enough time for a quick dip... buuuuurrrr...

This was Maddie's first time at the beach...
She was not too thrilled with the sand aspect...


By the ride home....Madeline was done....

Too much fun for our little one....

I was so excited to bring home my finds....





Happy October!

2 comments:

  1. So, so cute! And I'm going to need one of those lobster rolls for lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... you look H-O-T! And I am also going to need one of those lobster rolls for lunch today.

    I'm noticing a pattern here... every time I read one of your posts I get hungry...

    ReplyDelete