Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Let the Weekend Begin!

Soooo... Clay is in Minnesota for the weekend....
And
Linds came down for the weekend to help with the kids.

I love me some Lindsey.

I think Jack was the most excited. 

My wild Indians.

Uncle Ben and Aunt Brit stopped by for our fun filled evening....

Aunt Lindsey even did story time before bed...
 (I had to sneak in for a photo- Jack did NOT want his time with Lindsey interrupted..)

Once the Indians were tucked into their TeePee's.... Aunt Lindsey and Heidi enjoyed some "Grown Up" time...

Linds and I spent the rest of the evening playing with my new Canon....and all the settings.....
(this one is my favorite)

Ahhhhh Linds.  Our time together may be few and far between, but I enjoy every minute of it!

Happy Friday everyone!





3 comments:

  1. Love this post. What a great start to a.. uh interesting, yet still a fun weekend, because I got to spend time with my best friend Heidi. :)

    ReplyDelete