Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gooooo-in to the Chapel..and She's gonna get Maaaarrrriiieeed!

Friday night kicked off the festivities with the Rehearsal dinner.

But before the pre-walk down the alter the Girls got pampered....
I got shellac'd!  
Ladies you HAVE to try this!  It's awesome!!!
To Say the Bride was excited was an understatement....

Mary gave each Bridesmaid her own little bag....
(love mary....)

Sterling Silver Bracelets, necklaces and our own canvas bag with our initials.
So nice!

Along with Bridesmaid survival kits! 

Adorable!!!

Before we knew it.....

It was the Wedding Day!

Even Starbucks wanted to wish the Bride Luck!

(you can't see the clock but it reads 7:20am....)

Mary was ready to go in her Sweatshirt compliments of Sierra Embroidery works!

I'll bring it in closer for you.....




The Bride was Beautiful
As was my Husband!

I found the perfect Tie!

Bustling up the Bride....

The Bride changed into her Shape Ups...........

Some of the girls made it...

The Bride gave the Groom a cigar bar as his Grooms Gift...
I figured I'd give it a try....
Not bad....

The shoes had to come off...

I wasn't the only one...
We even got parting gifts!

The day was great!
Mary was beautiful!
The food was delicious!
Everyone had a great time.

Here are a couple of my favorite shots from the day, just for your viewing pleasure......























Happy Wedding Mary!

I wish you many many years of Happiness and Love.

Thank you for letting me share in your special day.
I love you!!!

(1 down....2 to go!)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this already! Mary looks great and SO happy... and you guys look great, too! Love that kissy face pic with Clay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! Yeah Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shellac rocks my socks! I got mine done for my sister's wedding almost 3 weeks ago & they still look great!!!
    p.s. was mary's recpetion at heather farms? I had a photo shoot there last weekend & there was a wedding going on....how funny if all of you were there!!!!

    ReplyDelete