Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Fresh AND So Easy!

Let's Talk Grocery Shopping....

I love a Bargain.
I love finding All Natural products
and 
I love not having to drive far to get either.

I could not have been more thrilled when I saw this:

I first was introduced to this chain of grocery stores when we went to Manhattan Beach the Summer of 2008.  

Here's why I love this store.

This store coming to our neighborhood means that Fresh and Easy donated $1000 dollars to our Neighborhood.

Love. That.

Also their add ALWAYS has a coupon.

Always.
Love. That.

They have Family parking right up front.
So Nice!

They also have delicious pre-made meals-
Everything from Pad Thai Noodles to Cheesy Mac and Cheese.
and....
if they don't sell immediately....

They go on their 50% off section.

All items on the day they expire go to 50% off.
Everything:
Fruit, Vegetables, Salads, Breads, Baked Goods.
Everything.

It's the busiest aisle in the store. 

Tonight on the way home from work I swung by Fresh and Easy.
Went straight to my favorite bargain aisle....
I bought a family sized Lasagna, Caesar Salad, and  Il Fornaio's roasted Garlic Bread
All for $5.58
Dinner for 4 under $6.
What's not to love???

But the #1 reason I love Fresh and Easy.....
Every item that has the Fresh and Easy Logo on it is made with %100 natural products.
Which makes it incredibly easy to shop for Jack and his diet.

Their Mac and Cheese has pureed vegetables in the sauce...which is fantastic for my picky eater.

The Mini Pizzas have a full serving of milk, vegetables and the crust is 100% whole wheat.
So awesome.

Fresh and Easy makes me feel like a good Mom.
I'm feeding my children healthy products, and I'm saving money while I do it. 

Thank you Fresh and Easy for moving in!

I'm glad we're neighbors!

4 comments:

  1. One just opened up in D-ville last month & I haven't been yet...this inspired me to check it out! I think I will go this weekend! And that clearance section?!?!! awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT until ours opens. There is going to be one just a couple of miles away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I am so stinkin' excited for my Fresh N Easy. Check out my latest post to see how desperate I am to shop there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please, please, Fresh and Easy...open closer to ME! Like on my route home from work would be nice:)

    ReplyDelete