Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Special Delivery!

Today Mary and Shane popped over with a 

"Special Delivery"


They wanted to express their gratitude for our help during their wedding.....

and for our years of friendship.



Does anyone know what this packaging means???

Remember me taking about things you may not know about me.....

Well.....#26 was my determination to someday get to the 


Well.....

Shane and Mary just made that happen.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

Floored would be an understatement.

How can I ever thank them for this?

Ever???

And it's not even my Birthday....

It's just Saturday.

A pretty Awesome Saturday if I do say so myself.

Thank you so much Shane and Mary.

I will be eternally Grateful.

Stay Tuned for October 12th when Clay and I turn this Gift Certificate in for an experience of a lifetime. 

4 comments:

  1. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a little jealous, and 10 being INSANELY jealous, I am a TWENTY! SO, so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!! That couple is insane!! But I am so happy that you get to benefit from it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm I was just perusing the French Laundry website...I have to admit that I only understand about 1/3 of the menu!

    ReplyDelete