Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

11 days and counting.....

Mary was proposed to on Christmas Eve.

Her Wedding is April 16th.

Shortest Engagement Ever.
(for a church wedding-not an elopement)
;)

So....

When shopping in January for Bridesmaid dresses- the Bridal Store was very clear that we needed to order As Soon As Possible.

I ordered my Dress on January 15th.

It arrived today.

11 days before the Wedding.

Thank The Lord!

And to add to the excitement...

It Fits!

Hooray!

I may or may not hit the treadmill.....

Who Cares! 

It. Fits.

No Alterations needed.

Love. That.

Now....

Shoes....

Hmmmmmmm...

5 comments:

  1. Beauuuuutiful! Good luck with sheos though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You are going to look amazing in that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful, but you'd look gorgeous in a burlap sack....you know I'm right...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me...I have to go pick up my purple dress tonight.

    ReplyDelete