Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Nicki!

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

So....

You've met Ben....

And Chris....

Well...

There's one more!

Actually....

Most of you have probably met Nick.  (Some of you may know him better than others) He was the first of my Brothers to really hang out with my Friends.

He was the first to make the long drive to Sacramento, just to hang with the big kids.  He has helped me move to many areas of the greater East Bay.  I can always count on him to help me no matter how small or large the task.  Whatever I need, I know he will be there.  He helped me install my new kitchen floor, move furniture all over my house, and paint my walls.  And that's only in the last 6 months....  The list over the years goes on and on.

We always seem to have a good time.

He has a huge heart
and loves his family
and can be silly when necessary, and serious when needed.


He's Madeline's Godfather

And she loves him so much.....

almost as much as he loves her....

I've said it before....

Being the only girl isn't so bad.  Having three Brothers is pretty awesome.  And being the oldest is even better.  I love that they count on me, and that I feel like they need me.  I'm not only their sister, but someone who they can turn to.  Who they know will always be there for them no matter what.

Nick is Mr. Tough Guy.  But if you really know him, you  know he's just a Teddy Bear.  He loves my Children, and they love when he comes around.  Jack loves to hang out with his Uncles.  He can't wait to show Nick something new that he has learned every time he see's him.  He has a big heart, and will do anything for his family.

I'm thankful for all my Brothers.  I'm  also thankful that we are close.  I'm glad they are a part of my life, and I love them all very much.

Today is your day Nick.  I know great things are in your future.  You are determined, and hard working.  You have a so much to offer this world.  I hope your Birthday is awesome.

Happy, Happy Birthday Brother!

I love you!

3 comments: