Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Sums!

Happy Birthday Summer!!!



If you are Lucky enough to know Summer, you know she is appropriately named.

When you think of Summer (the season), you think free, and relaxing, and fun, a time for every thing outdoors.  You look forward to it arriving, and are sad when it's gone....

That's My Friend Summer.

She is a Free spirit, and always willing to try new things.  She is Fun, and caring, and has the greatest sense of humor.  Our time together is always too short.  

We live entirely too close to  not see more of each other. 

It really is unacceptable.

;)

Summer seems to always bring out my adventurous side. She doesn't let me complain about walking 3 miles to dinner, she just makes me do it.  She won't let me shy away from a funky restaurant. She just waltzes right in and waits for me to follow her.  

I love that she gets my sense of humor.  I love that I can say whatever I want, and she knows just how to interpret what I'm saying.  There's no drama, no girly-ness.  Just a wonderful person without judgement.

I love that whenever Sums gets something "designer" we talk about it.  She loves fashion as much as I do, she's just more quiet about it.  

She loves to give me a hard time.  The average person may not get our jokes, but we do.  And Man, I may be biased, but they are they FUNNY.

Summer recently became a Mother, and I know she is going to be the most patient, loving, wonderful Mother.  She is already so nurturing.  And let me tell you....She gave birth to one adorable baby.  He's just perfect.

I'm very blessed to call Summer a Friend. I know our time together is few and far between, but I always look forward to it, and I ALWAYS can't wait for the next time.

Happy Birthday Sums!  

I hope you have the Best day ever!  You deserve it!!

(I PROMISE I will see you very soon!)



3 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday, Summer!!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember meeting Summer when she was cruisin' in a convertible. I new she was cool.

    ReplyDelete