Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some days are harder than others...

You wake up....

Tough day ahead of you....

Then you make it through that day

and come home to this:

Today.  I love UPS.
and 
Pottery Barn.

I asked Santa for this Duvet for Christmas...

Apparently he didn't get my letter....

So.  Mrs. Claus bought it for me after Christmas. 
From a Store in Michigan. 
30% off!

Yay!

Shams to follow.

:)

(hope the Birthday Fairy brings me 3 euro pillows from Pottery Barn to fit them....)

Can't wait to make my Holiday bed next year!

6 comments:

  1. I get first dibs on jumping on the holiday bed this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a duvet that you use just for the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! Or just for Winter...Doesn't everyone have Seasonal bedding???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Super cute. I look forward to the day when my house is decorated enough for year-round... then I can concentrate on seasons (and will most likely be asking you for help, FYI).

    ReplyDelete