Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Weekend Wrap Up

My weekend was packed with fun.

Friday night...

Dinner with the Fam....
Marinated Crab

Chocolate Cake..

Jack helped with the candles....

Saturday was low key to start....
Breakfast of Champions...

Some baking...

with Gram.

Afternoon delivery to a special birthday buddy....

A quick make-over....

Some Blue Moon....
Lots of presents....
A fun necklace from Casey
34 dollars from Mary..
New pink cookware from my MIL.
So many gifts.  I'm so spoiled by my family and friends.  I now have a complete set of wine glasses, red and white, lots of money to shop with, bedding for all seasons, and a new wardrobe complete with jewelry.
Thank you to all my friends and family. I LOVED everything!
The fun started mid evening with dueling pianos.

Birthday girls on stage for the Hokey Pokey
more wine....
(I think it's appropriate that the photo is fuzzy as is my memory)

I did try to stay hydrated...

But eventually caved to peer pressure...

I had lots of peers...











The random is the bartender...who insisted I take a mystery shot with him for my birthday...
Jameson.
ouch.

Aww....Love that guy....

So. Much. Fun.

If you live in the Bay Area...and want a FUN night...go to That Bar
You won't regret it.

We picked up the kids on Sunday from the In-Laws...who were so wonderful and took both kids all night so I could sleep in....Sleep and Pink cookware??!!! Does it get any better???

So Good-bye to 33....Hello to 34....

I wonder what you have in store for me 34...

I'm looking forward to finding out....

8 comments:

  1. The piano bar rocks! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Piano bars are my fave... wish I could have been there to celebrate with you guys. So glad someone kept it together to take photos. :) Happy Birthday, Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been there, too! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (Belated) Birthday!!!! Looked like you had a GREAT birthday weekend!
    Did Tegan tell you that she texted me & we almost meet you at the Bar? (It is only 5 minutes from my house) BUT, we were in San Fran that night & didn't get back to WC until midnight & we had to go relieve our babysitter. So bummed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying over that picture of me and Matt. What is even going on there? I need to upload mine tonight. I have some cute ones (of you). Although, the fuzzy wine one is pretty darn good. :)

    What a fun weekend (um, when can I get some of that marinated crab???)

    Happy Birthday and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel! I'm so bummed that we missed you! It was so much Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dueling piano bars!!! So going to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun!! That place was awesome. Love you Birthday Girl :)

    ReplyDelete