Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack!

5 years ago today, God blessed me with a perfect Son.
My world was forever changed.
and forever better.

I became a Mother.

Jack's birth story is a great one, but something I will save for a different time....maybe even by a guest blogger...

I cannot remember my life without him.  

Everyday is exciting.
Everyday there is Joy.
Everyday he makes me proud.
Everyday I love him more.

Jack is all boy. 
He is definitely a Daddy's boy....Until he needs me, and then he is a Momma's boy.
Anything Dad likes, he likes.
He loves outdoors, and animals, and playing ball, and running, and jumping and building forts.
He also loves video games, and movies and hanging on the couch.
He knew how to work my Ipod before I did.
He knows sign language.
He can count to 100.
and can even do it in Spanish!
(Thanks Benu!)
He loves to dance.
 (I guess I'm in there somewhere..)  
:)
He knows all the words to almost every Black Eyed Peas song.
and almost every song to Brad Paisley's last album... 
(thanks to his Mom!)
He is the loviest, most huggable kid I know.
And he will melt your heart, right after he makes you want to crown him.
He loves his Sister, but likes to keep that on the down low.
He loves to help in the kitchen....In fact he loves to help in every room in the house.
His favorite chore is vacuuming. 
His favorite dinner is pizza.  
His favorite dessert is Chocolate Chip Cookies.
He loves Buzz Lightyear, and Johnny Test, and Transformers.
He loves new clothes, and has no problem having a fashion show to model his new attire.
He adores his Grandparents, and all of his Uncles.
But hands down.  Brit is his favorite person in the world.
He answers to any of the following:
Jack, Jack-man, Jack-Jack, Jackie, Little man, Big Guy, and Boo.

My love for him is endless.

He will always be my baby.

He is my only Son.
He is my first born.

He is my Jack.
















Happy Birthday Jack-Man!

We love you sooooooo much!

4 comments:

  1. Please let me be your guest blogger. Please. (Happy Birthday Jackie!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I want that story in writing STAT. Happy happy birthday, Jack Jack! Can't believe he is FIVE. I remember that picture of you and Jack at the lake like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five years...

    Wow... so much life has happened since then...

    Happy Birthday Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete