Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby G

HE'S HERE!!!

Gabriel
8lbs 12oz
20 1/2 inches
And Perfect.

I arrived shortly after Baby G did, Starbucks in hand.
I was prepared for this amazing Mama...and she was grateful. 

She was also prepared...
Socks and all.

I had to get a group shot. 
I don't care what she thinks- 
She. Looks. Great.

I was even there when Big Brother came to visit
He sang me a duet with his Mother.
He could not be more adorable if he tried.
(I may be biased, him being my God Son and all....)

And now some photos of this Baby-
He's too cute not to share....







I feel so lucky to be able to share in Gabriel's Birth Day.

What a lucky boy to be born with such an amazing woman as his Mother.


Happy Birth Day Gabriel.
I love you so much.

Congrats Bo.
You are Awesome.
(and I love you too....)

3 comments:

  1. Lucky boy(s), amazing Momma. Oh, and someone needs to get Vin's song on video, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being there! It's funny, I didn't know how much I needed you...until you got there ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job sweetie! We are so proud of you. Oh, what lucky boys. Yes, they are. Congrats. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete