Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Justin!

Today is my Brother In Law's Birthday!

Happy 30th Birthday Justin!

Saturday night his adorable Girlfriend Casey threw an 80's bash that would put any leg-warmer wearing, teased hair, Ray Ban sporting person to shame.

She thought of everything....

 Jello Shots

Fun Candy Favors

Cupcakes plated on Vintage Vinyl

Pac-Man inspired edibles

Clay and I came ready to party

As did Brit and Ben

Brit and I put our outfits together in one hour-
(I think we look pretty good for last minute styling)

Casey pulled off the surprise!

I had to try the favors...
Who doesn't love a Ring Pop??

Mr. Kirbyface on the other hand....
Tucked away a treat for later....

Brit and I had to take a little "break"
For my feet....

Personally I think Best Dressed should have gone to Benny....
(and a close second should go to the guy dressed up as John Cusack from Say Anything-complete with Boom Box)

Unfortunately our night had to end early....
Shortly after our arrival we received a phone call from our sitter.  Maddie was sick, and we had to head home.....

The best part of the night....
Watching my husband stop at the well-lit ATM to get cash for the baby-sitter... 
Mohawk, pegged pants, and salmon polo (collar up, of course)
Let me bring it in closer for you to get the full effect....
(He kept the glasses on all night-even at the ATM)

I'll say it again...
Happy, Happy Birthday Justin!

Thank you for being our "on call" Handyman, great Uncle to my children, Fun party companion, loyal brother to my Husband, and there for us whenever we need you.

I love you just as I do my own brothers, no "in law" needed.

I couldn't have hand picked you better myself!

3 comments: