Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

My Name is Heidi.....

Soooooo.....

I have a problem.

My name is Heidi, and I'm a shoe-a-holic.

And now...

Not only am I addicted to buying shoes for my own feet.....

I am passing this horrible disease down to my daughter.

It all started with the pink tennis shoes that are the header of my blog (aren't they adorable!), well now I can't stop!  She has only been walking for 2 months.....
and still....every time I walk past the little girl shoe section...
I stop...
and buy.....


And Madeline is no help....
When we are shopping she will sit down in the middle of the store to try on the next pair.

Together we are TROUBLE.

Remember my trip to Minnesota....
SERIOUSLY.

What is wrong with me!

I must be stopped.

Immediately.



........On a side note....Has anyone happen to see the new Chinese Laundry tall boots in taupe....they are going to be HUGE this Fall season.... I'm just saying...if you need boots...for fall.... 


8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen them, but I've been known to buy shoes sight unseen when you recommend them. So, if you would please buy those and have them shipped to me, that would be great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and by the way, I am not only jealous of your shoe collection, I'm jealous of Maddie's! Ella wears her pink faux crocs every day. With every outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first step is admitting you have a problem. The next step is sending one pair of those Pumas my way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why we have Little Laundry ;) http://www.chineselaundry.com/category.cfm/chinese/little-laundry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate...today I purchased 5 total pairs! All of yours and Maddie"s are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I have a boy...

    Because if I had a girl, she would probably wear flip flops every single day, with every single outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is 'Chinese laundry Footwear' a follower of your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know....but it would be AWESOME if they were...... :)

    ReplyDelete