Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The weekend that just won't end....

Let's Review.

Friday:
Full day of prep-Shopping: Check
Lots of Chopping: Check
General Chaos: Check

Saturday:
More Chaos: Check
Bridal Shower: Check
 Bachelorette Party till 1 am: Check

Sunday:
Wake up too early with a *tiny* wine hangover: Check
Drive to South Lake Tahoe in worst storm conditions in years: Check
 Miss an avalanche by miles: Check
Find a Wedding Venue for Brother and Fiancee: Check
Drink entirely too much celebrating Venue find:Check

That's right.

She loved it!  
He loved it!
Now we just have to book it!

If all goes as planned Brittany and Ben will be Married at Embassy Suites in South Lake Stateline.



Off to dinner we went to celebrate!


When we arrived at dinner, we were seated immediately, complete with the best view at in the house and  served Champagne.
My very good friend Roseanne, called ahead to the restaurant, bought us dinner and Champagne to thank me for helping her with Anna's Baptism.
I was in Shock.
I am VERY difficult to surprise.
VERY. 
But they did it!
I cannot thank her enough.
So, So nice.
We made a toast in her honor.
Love you Rose!

After Dinner it was on to Gamble....
You know...
When in Rome....

Clay had some winnings.....
Woo!

I decided I should try my luck

Winner!

We took our winnings and ran...

To Dance!

After a few $2 Corona's......

it was just a short walk back to the Hotel....
But just long enough to stop and make some snow angels.....

We had such a good time!

I can't wait for this Wedding!

It was a long drive back with the weather, but it could have been so much worse....

and on our way home, the Jeweler called, and my ring, which has been out of commission since August was repaired and ready to pick up!

Yay!
I've felt naked for so long!
(P.s. Don't you just love it when your ring is just cleaned?)
(P.P.s. How old is my hand starting to look??  *mental note* Must buy moisturizer and begin using immediately)

Okay.  That was it.

Weekend over!

I told you it was a whirlwind!

4 comments:

  1. If it's snow you guys are after, I've just just the place for you... And so glad dinner was a hit! It was the least I could do for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Clay win twenty cents? Haha! SO excited about the venue! You knew it would be perfect. :) Yay for getting your ring back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, the pics of Ben are classics. I love the one of everyone gambling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is Clay going to spend all of his winnings! I am with Veronica...you can always count on Benny for some classic pics!

    ReplyDelete