Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Here Comes the Sun!

For the first time in weeks......

The Sun came out to play

And so 

did we!

Maddie could not get enough of the geese...
(outfit compliments of Aunt Mary)
:)
Jack-man could not get enough of everything....

So Glad Spring is on it's way!
Hope the weather stays!

...at least for a bit.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 76...

Woot! Woot!

I wonder what the high will be in other cities...

;)

Have I mentioned that I love it here???

5 comments:

  1. I think you are being mean to the cold people, but it is going to be 85 here tomorrow (which is too hot in my opinion... I know, I know... look where I live).

    Such cute pics of the kids having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cold people should MOVE CLOSER.

    I'm just sayin....

    ;)

    85 sounds AMAZING!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Maddie's outfit! You are brave letting those kids go down the curly slide alone. Thursday is supposed to be 82...oh yeah...I'm just sayin' it may or may not be the best day of the week;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just couldn't resist, could you... I'm looking forward to 50 on Saturday :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised L. Shanna didn't just leave you a blank comment... :)

    LOVE this weather!!!

    ReplyDelete