Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Rob!


Happy Birthday Gumpy!!

I have to say as far as Father in Law's go....

I got very lucky.

He puts up with my occasional ditzy-ness, my love of all things girlie, and he works in the fashion industry!

Does it get any better?





Rob is always supportive.  Always there for us.
And just overall a great Dad.

I searched and searched for photos of Rob and I together....

and with many family vacations together....

None. Nadda. Zilch.

Not one picture of Just Rob and I.

*mental note*: Stalk FIL with T1i. (he's gonna hate me)

In fact, I barely had any of him altogether....

He tends to stay quiet in the background, adding a funny tid-bit here and there to conversation.

He is so dedicated to his work and his family.

I have so much respect for him.

And I'm thankful for him.

Not only for who he is and what he does, but also for who he shaped my husband into.

But most of all I'm thankful we live close, so my children get to spend time with him as often as possible.

Maddie needs her mustache kisses, and Jack can't wait for their next camping adventure.

Happy Birthday Rob.

We Love you.

(My all time favorite pic of my Father in law....I know I've already posted this pic..... but...it deserves an encore...)


1 comment: