Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend


My Mother's day weekend was great!

We started our weekend out at the Lindsay Museum!

Mr. Kirbyface had to work most of the weekend, but we were lucky to have Jack and Madeline's Grandparents and Great Grandparents to spend our weekend with us.


Jack is a fan of the reptile displays

Where Madeline likes to spend her time with Mr. Squirrel.
(She clicks her tongue and points- it's as if she speaks his language.)
;)

Jack enjoyed showing his Great Grandparents the ropes.
Jack is a veteran at the Lindsay Museum

We were just in time to pet the animals



Even Gumpy came- newly sprained ankle and all.

After the Lindsay Museum it was on to the Park!



After our time at the park, we headed home for naps, and had a wonderful dinner Clay and his brother grilled up.

My Mother's day Morning was wonderful.

Clay let me sleep in until 8:30 and brought me the Sunday Paper, A Cherry Coke Zero, Cards and my Kids.

Jack and Madeline made me a card and an apron with their handprints.

What a great way to start my day!

We headed over to have Breakfast with Gram

Then off to Mimi and Gumpy's for Lunch!

Maddie carried in Mimi's Tulips

Madeline enjoyed some one on one with her Great Grandma Mary

Getting a group shot was not the easiest...

This is the best I could do....

We headed home after lunch and took naps, and then had Clay's version of Uncle Bob's famous Ribs.  (Gram and My favorite)

And then early to bed.

Such a wonderful weekend. 
It was so nice to spend time with Clay's Grandparents- 
The live in Colorado and we don't get to see them nearly as often as we'd like. 

How lucky are my kids?
They are so fortunate to be able to spend quality time, not only with their Grandparents, but their GREAT-Grandparents.  That's Amazing.  And not only do they have one set, but they have TWO.

So Awesome!

Hope your Mother's day was wonderful.

I know mine was.

4 comments:

  1. Looked like a great weekend! I have never been to the Lindsay Museum...I really need to take the girls! Glad you had such a fun Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lindsay museum! And yes, Jack and Maddie are so lucky to have so much family around them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That museum looks awesome! So fun! Jack and Maddie are super lucky kids-- grandparents are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of the kids with Great-Grandma and Grandpa. Glad you had a good Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete