Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Jaime!

Happy Birthday Bo!!!



Ahhhh Jaime.

How I love me some Jaime.

She is MY GIRL!

Jaime and I met on a cool September evening.

At a Party

At Grams...

When Gram was out of town...
(sorry Gram...)

Roseanne had invited Bo to come along that night ..and...if you know me...I'm a "The More the Merrier!" type of gal.

This is how our first conversation went.

"Hi!  I'm Jaime... Why is My boyfriend's Senior picture on your fridge? ...because...He didn't even have enough to give me one...."

I looked blankly at her....

"You mean Marty?  I've known him since he was born...INFACT...(and then I went into the story how Marty was even on this EARTH...but that's a story for another time....)

We saw each other here and there after that night....

Our Friendship, however.....blossomed on Valentines Day.

We had seen each other the day before the big Holiday, Jaime said..."What are you doing tomorrow?"

Me: "Nothing.... Want to go to Chili's with everyone and celebrate not being in love?"

And that's what we did.

Jaime will always be my Valentine.

:)

Jaime and I can laugh at nothing for HOURS.
and the Jokes never get old.
Never.

One word can send us into hysterics.

She is my Partner in Crime, My fellow Sheriff.

We always seem to be Nsync.

;)

There is more to Jaime and Heidi than a constant good time.
(although....isn't that enough?)

Jaime is one of the strongest women I know.

She is a wonderful Role Model, which made her the perfect woman to be Madeline's Godmother.

 I know she will guide Madeline with her faith and values, and of course her fashion sense.

Jaime was there by my side the day I had my Marriage blessed in the church.
(see that look- I have seen it many, many times-She's got my back-No matter what-I can count on her)

It probably should be known that the whole reason I went into labor 9 days early was due to Jaime.
(I'm just sayin....somebody pushed on my stomach....it may or may not have been Bo)


She is Up for anything.
I love that I can suggest any excursion
and she will be right by my side
whatever the ride may be.

If I could only have two pictures that perfectly describe Jaime and my 16 year friendship it would be these:


And

It's clear how much fun we have together.

She is such an amazing woman, a true friend and one of the best Moms I've ever seen.

We have been through a lot together over the years

Including....High speed chases, dramatic bathroom incidents, run in's with the law, bar fights, drive by's causing cardiac arrest, drug busts.....and much, much more.

We live on the edge.

;)

There is no one I rather have by my side.

She is the best friend a girl could hope for.

And I'm so glad she's one of mine.

Happy Birthday Jaime, J, Bo, Sexy, James, Bubbles!

Here's to many, many more....

(Currently I owe my piggy bank $1325......somehow, I'll be ready for Paris in 2018.....remember when 40 sounded HELLA old????  Where does the time go?.....)

Love you!!


5 comments:

  1. OMG! This is the best bday present ever. The first thing on my mind when i woke up was I can't wait to see what Heidi has to say about me. I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jaime! As always, your birthday posts are so awesome, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Day! Birthday Blessings! (Isn't May just the BEST month for a birthday??) Beautiful post! You are a true friend and a strong woman, you deserve the best this world has to offer! Savor every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Jaimes! That last picture from the state fair still has me giggling. I believe there is another one of Roseanne like that in a compromising position...

    That picture from your wedding is the BEST. :)

    ReplyDelete