Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 on 10

10 on 10!

May 10, 2011

{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

I keep forgetting to do this!  But today I remembered!

Somebody did not want to get up this morning....
(snug as a bug in a rug....)

Luckily Daddy had to go in late this morning, so Maddie was happy to go to the car with her favorite guy.

Tuesday's mean being spoiled by Auntie Mary....

Traffic was crazy today.....
I thought work would never end....

For Mother's day I was given a Giants Jersey that was entirely too big, so today on my lunch break, I exchanged it for this!
I have wanted this warm up Jacket FOREVER!
LOVE IT!

It came in handy today for the Giants game!
We stopped by to pick up tickets from Aunt Mard for Casey's Birthday that we celebrated a tad early.
They have the most amazing seats!
Thank you so Much Aunt Mard and Uncle Rich!

We were early for the game.....
But just in time for Happy Hour!

Here I am with the almost Birthday Girl
We made it in time to watch the Diamondbacks warm up!

Even though I'm a CA Native....I'm a sucker for a delicious Chicago Dog.......I always get one when we go to AT and T park....So delicious!

GIANTS WIN!!!

Hope you all had a great 10 on 10!

3 comments:

  1. I need that jacket!!! And I have that trucker hat... I love the giveaway nights. :)

    Maddie sleeps with a full-size pillow in her crib? Her first toddler bed is going to have a down comforter and high thread count sheets. Pink ones, of course.

    ReplyDelete