Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Casey!

Happy Birthday Miss Casey!


Casey started dating my Brother in Law when Jack was One.

She was away at school for a bit in Arizona, and then finished her degree here in Northern California last spring.

She was always so busy with school. She is such a good student!

I always enjoyed our time together when we had family get togethers, and always got along great.

It seems in the last year we have spent more time together and have really gotten to know each other.  Now we shop, and go to events, and have Happy Hour rendezvous.

And she has become one of my close friends.

I love our time together!

She is so great with my kids.

And she's always up for some fun.

I love her easy-goingness and how thoughtful she is.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how much we have in common.

I love that she loves fashion and shopping just as much as I do.

She is a great friend, and has many wonderful women in her life that she holds dear.

I love how perfect she is for my Brother in Law.  They really compliment each other well.

She is so positive and uplifting.
I love that about her too!

I pretty much love EVERYTHING about this lady!

She is always so good to me on my Birthday.

She understands the meaning of a Birthday Celebration, and agrees that a Birthday should be celebrated at minimum for one week.

:)

I hope your day is perfect today Case- You deserve it!

And I hope this week is full of fun just for you!

Happy, Happy Birthday!
Looking forward to spending many, many more together!


1 comment: