Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sundays with Jackman

When I opened my eyes this morning, instead of Clay across the bed from me, this is what I found:


Jack has found our bed to be much more comfortable than his own.

This is a regular occurence for weeks now.

Atleast he waits until the weekend.....usually...

I could fight it and make him move back to his own bed, but the realist in me knows....there will be a time when snuggling will no longer be a priority for my little man.

What choice do I have, but to wake up, and enjoy my Sunday morning.

A little diet coke, the Sunday paper, and Jack.



4 comments:

  1. So cute, and you are a crazy busy blogger! You have the most posts EVER, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Save this pic of you and Jack forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't WAIT for Mason to want to snuggle with me in bed. Right now all he does is demand breakfast in the morning-- immediately. Who taught my kid to say "hungy" anyway? Sheesh.

    (P.S. I'd want to sleep in your bed too, it's so comfy!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with T! Ella has no interest in cuddling in bed. So, so cute.

    ReplyDelete