Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Lynne!

I think it should be said, that the BEST thing about moving into our home, was becoming neighbors with Lynne.


She is the nicest, most giving, understanding, caring, selfless person I know.

And I LOVE her!


I'm not the only one either....
She is Madeline's BFF.
Fo Sho.

Whenever Madeline is having a bad day, she runs to the door and yells "YEN! YEN"  and points to the house next door.

When I'm trying to have a conversation with Lynne on her porch, Madeline waltzes right in to her house and tries to close the door as we are talking. 

I can't blame her, sometimes I sneak over to Casa de Lynne to get away and sip on some Champagne.

I'm truly blessed to have her in my life.  I say all the time, that the only reason I have survived Motherhood this far, is because of all the help I get from Lynne and Brit.  They are amazing.

Lynne will scoop Maddie up while I'm trying to get dinner on the table, and they'll have girl time until dinner is ready.  So Nice.

When Madeline refused the bottle, it was Lynne who patiently tried and tried again until she begrudgingly accepted it. 

We call her the Baby whisperer.

When I'm losing my mind she helps me find it.  When I'm stressed and overwhelmed, she'll listen and help me through it.  She is also my financial advisor.  I call her my very own Suzy Orman. She's always trying to keep me on track.  (which I totally need)

She quickly became part of my family.  And we wouldn't have it any other way.

So...

Happy, Happy Birthday Lynne!

Thank you for being you and all you do.

We love you so much!

(Can't wait for Girls Night to celebrate you and all your fabulousness!)

3 comments:

  1. We love Lynne! Happy, happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! You will always have a special place in my heart. Maddie makes me smile and keeps me on my toes.

    Luv u, Lynne

    ReplyDelete