Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's Shower Time!

Today we celebrated everything Tegan

The Bride to Be


The theme of the day was Honeymoon
(which is somewhere hot...you know..Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, whatever....Hot, Humid and Hot.)

Bo did an amazing job planning the entire day. 

 The decor was awesome, the music was awesome......

The Food was AWESOME.

Jaime had everything in little containers.  

Easy to eat, Easy to Clean up.
(There's a reason Bo's a Teacher.  She's so smart.)

Perfect refreshments to wash down the best sandwich I have ever consumed.

Sentimental....

Thoughtful....

And Practical....

Gifts were opened.

(Naughty and Fun gifts were opened as well....but I didn't grab my camera fast enough!  My Guess is Laura did though!)

Red Velvet cake and Teal Cream Cheese icing Push Pops were enjoyed

Yum!

20  Days and counting!!!

Can't wait for your special day Teegs!

5 comments:

  1. Twenty Days! Wow! Bo, it looks amazing! Tegan, YOU look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teegie looks beautiful! Wish so much I could have been there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I love your picture of the sandwiches...Mmmmm...I think I dreamt of them last night! Thanks for drivin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I was there!! Thanks for the pics and recap. Looks like a great party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaimes did an amazing job. I am SO blessed and so spoiled. I kind of look good in these pictures-- Heidi, can I hire you as my photographer on the 10th?

    ReplyDelete