Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Let's Catch Up...

Okay.

I'm behind. 

By a whole weekend.

Let's review:

Last weekend I went to a Baby Shower for Summer

Just for fun...Here is a pic of Summer from MY shower for Madeline
(this is my all time favorite photo of Sums)

And here she is now....
Sums, You look so Awesome.

The shower was thrown
 by her Sister at her Mom's house
She did a great job.



She even made the cake.

Madeline was invited too.

It was her first Baby Shower out of the womb.
She spent most of her time playing with Stella....(and the Balloons)

I even saw Kim!

Maddie was asleep 2.5 seconds after we left.

It was so much fun to see Summer and Kim.  Two ladies I wish I saw more often.

Sooooo.....that was last weekend....

On to THIS weekend.


My Mom came down for the weekend and Brit, Mom and I hit the largest Garage Sale in our area.
50 homes in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Walnut Creek.

We did pretty good, if I do say so myself...
in fact..there is a project in that trunk I will be working on soon....
(watch out Heather and Tegan!)

Sunday we Celebrated Everything Dad.
Mr. Kirbyface's morning started with some Coffee out of his brand new handmade mug from Jack.

Followed by some Sweet Bread French Toast a la Momma and Maddie.

Since I wasn't able to spend Mother's day with Mom, I decided I should bring her breakfast in bed to make up for it. 
(she shared with Maddie....)

It finally feels like Summer here!
So off to the pool we went!


We worked on floating

and blowing Bubbles

And...

making..
Big splashes!


Happy Fathers Day Honey!!!

I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Omg... that cake...

    And I can't wait to see what project you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get over that cake! Is that Gram's pool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special project?? Interesting!

    Happy fathers day to clay!

    (ps could you have picked a worse photo to post of me??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I have to say is...That Cake!

    ReplyDelete