Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

This weekend started off with a Bang!
A Birthday Bang!
We went into San Francisco and Celebrated Tegan's 30th Birthday.
First some of the Birthday Girl's favorites...
Oyster's and Beer...
Even Lindsey tried them....

Then off to At & t park


Of course there were Nachos!
(this one's for you Rose)

Bo made it just in time for the Big Win.
(love these ladies....)


Saturday Morning had an early start full of Grocery Shopping and errands...and then...
We brought out the Aerobed and set up a perfect rainy afternoon movie viewing lounge area.

Our afternoon included a fashion show with new outfits from GiGi.

Some Wii....And some more swimsuit changes...


Sunday started with some late spring cleaning...
(Man our new couch is HUGE)

Then Costco!

Some afternoon relax time with Mr. Kirbyface in our newly cleaned living room...

A quick look at my new watch my husband got for me at a bargain price of 1 penny.
(I mentioned that I wanted a white watch for Summer.  - white is a whole other story- I am one of those girls who will only wear white from Memorial Day to Labor Day, call me old school, or outdated, or that all the fashionista's say it's fine...it's not OKAY in my book. So. There.- Anyway....this is my new penny watch- set to My time on the bottom and Minnesota time on the top- She's my furthest friend I call the most with the largest time zone difference so she wins)


I pulled up to the house early today- just in time for Madeline's nap....Benny was here, and said, it's so weird, she keeps calling your name....I looked up, and saw her- Somebody is big enough to reach her drapes and blinds from her crib.

I guess my week will start with some furniture rearranging....

Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Fuuuuunnn weekend!! Wish I had been there on Friday!! P.S. Your kids are so freaking cute. I can't believe how big Maddie is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for the nachos, they look great. And I'm dying over the watch-- 2 hours ahead, people. No wonder no one ever called me when I lived in China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That watch is awesome! And when can I come sit on that new couch?

    ReplyDelete