Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where's Mrs. Claus?

This morning we were getting ready to see Santa.
I turned to Jack and said "Jack-man, lets get your shoes on, we are going to see Santa today!"

To which he replied:
"What about Mrs. Claus?  Will she be there too?"

I stopped in my tracks.  
He is growing up so fast. Things that come out of his mouth are so funny.  I wish I had a constant tape recorder on him.  

I told him that Mrs. Claus has to keep the North Pole running smoothly while Santa is with all the children.

This made perfect sense to him.

So off we went to visit Santa.

Every year since Jack was 11 months old we have gone to see Santa in Downtown Walnut Creek. 

It was raining today while we waited, but we didn't mind.
(special thanks to Mommy's work for the umbrella)

Jack was so great!
He told Santa his wish list and Maddie's too. 

Then it was Maddie's turn to sit with Santa....
Let's just say...
it didn't 
go well....

Maybe next year...

:)

The rain let up, so we decided to stay and window shop

 Now let me just say....

I own a Bugaboo
I own a Joovy
I even have owned a Maclaren...
but oh no...



My children won't behave while I shop unless we borrow the Mall's stroller.
So here they are, the worlds biggest 4 year old, and my little stinker of a one year old in the classiest stroller downtown has to offer.

We stopped at the well to make a wish.

And then....Lunch!
She's getting so big!
*cheeeeeese*
Jack is very serious about his pizza.

We stopped by MiMi and Gumpy's on the way home. 
They live within walking distance of downtown.
Jack was invited to stay and trim Mimi's tree, so it was just Madeline on the ride home.....

It took everything in her to keep her eyes open.

Only 20 days left....

We can't wait for Santa!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast you got this post up. Didn't I JUST talk to you on the phone and you were going to see Santa?

    I think it's funny how Jack and Maddie switched places in the stroller. And next time I want a picture of you pushing it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crying pics on santas lap are the best! And maybe you should add the mall stroller to your collection....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teegs, If I don't stay up on my posts, I fall behind....and forget...

    Plus, It's nap time! It's easy to blog when they Nap!

    L. : over my dead body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested to see how Ella does this year on Santa's lap... last year we got a (hilarious) crying picture. They are both getting so big! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you allowed your children to ride in a mall stroller! Shhhhhoooocker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the pics with Santa! I'm with Veronica on this one...truly in shock!

    ReplyDelete