Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

That's what he said....

Tonight at dinner while discussing manners:

Me: "Jack, What do we say to women when we open the door for them?"

Jack: "Ummm.......Trick or Treat??"

( I was hoping for Ladies first...)



Jack stalling going to bed...

Jack: "Dad, that fire is super Fuego

(Clay looks at me with a confused look)

Me(thrilled my 4 years of high school spanish have finally paid off): "That's right Jack- fire is fuego. That means fire in spanish, very good." (winking at Clay)



Talking to Jack as I tuck him in...

Jack: "Mom, how many sleeps till Santa?"

Me: "A lot."



I really need to start keeping track of these things.

He cracks me up!

5 comments:

  1. How many sleeps till Santa? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you just DID keep track of those things. :) So glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you did also! There is so much I miss by not being close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is the best thing you've done since having children...except of course...being an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete