Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

This year is gonna be different....

I never make New Year's resolutions...

Well...

That's not true.

I never keep them. 

This year I'm hoping to make a change.

Let's begin.

1. I will no longer obsess about my weight.

2. I will go back to Weight Watchers (Maybe I should rethink #1)....

3. I will choose the carrots in my lunch box instead of the corn nuts at 7 11.

4. I will spend more time rolling on the floor with my kids instead of laying under cars assessing damage.

5. I will make date night happen. PERIOD.

6. I will keep one room in my house clean at all times.  (even if it's the hall closet)

7. I will try to stop sweating the small stuff. (I said TRY)

8. I will drink water. At least 2 glasses a day. (which is better than my current 0 glasses per day)

9. I will play nice with others. (especially with the bridesmaids in the 3 weddings I am in this year)

10. I will not use my new treadmill as clothes line. 

11. I will be thankful for what I have. 

12.  I will be happy with who I am.

13. I will make more time for the ladies in my life.  ALL of them.

14. I will cook.  And then I will share. (Maybe I will even take requests)

And Finally

15. I will take one day at a time.

Happy New Year!!

Here's to a wonderful 2011!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! Happy New Year Kirby Family!!!!! Miss you all (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're off to a good start Mrs. Kirbyface!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all sound like attainable, healthy resolutions... I need to work on my list, too. #1 is to stop worrying about what cannot be changed and live in the now!

    ReplyDelete