Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Two Birthday's in One!

The weekend before last we helped celebrate Emma Kate 3rd's Birthday

Laura did such a good Job!

I loved the color scheme.

Cute frames!

The venue was perfect

The kids had SO much fun.

I think Mom and Dad had some fun too...

Bubble time!

Charlie had an especially good "got-to-take-my-shirt-off-I'm-having-the-time-of-my-life" time.

This last weekend, not only did we have opening day....
But Uncle Ben turned 26.

And everybody knows....
We love us some Uncle Ben...

Happy Birthday to you two!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! Happy Birthday Benny!! Your a blogging machine this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Laura inherited her awesome cake skills from her Mom. Charlie is so cute, I can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura did such a good job. :) Happy birthday, Ben!

    ReplyDelete