Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

Our weekend consisted of lots and lots of Baseball!

Helllllllo ladies......


Jack is so excited to be playing baseball.

How cute is he???

The boys love practice.

Jack is so eager to join in.  It's adorable. 

Jack also has his own personal cheering section.

After practice on Friday Night we went to pizza. Aunt B and Uncle Ben joined us.

Madeline spent her time and the ticket counter  buying prizes.

The weather was SO nice this weekend.....so we enjoyed some time outside...


Jack doesn't mind borrowing her sisters toys.... Pink or not....

;)

Saturday night was date night!
for Jack's school auction!!
Thank you to my parents and Clay's parents for taking the kids.  *especially Mimi and Gumpy who had Madeline who was up all night with an unexpected fever! You guys are the best!*

The Mayor of the schools city was at our table!  He was very excited we were treating him like a celebrity. Several Mom's at our table asked to take their picture with him.  He bought our table dessert!  So nice!

The theme was Mardi Gras.
The photo is dark.....
but Mr. Kirbyface got in the spirit and is wearing like 50 beads in this photo.

So much fun!

As you know the Oscars were on Last night.
I LOVE the Oscars..


Lindsey drove down this weekend to watch with me. 
Love. That.


No party this year though......

Just dinner and the show.

Which is fine by me!

Except....next year I'm thinking.... red carpet.....fancy dresses....ballots...

We shall see...

And just for the record....

I thought Seth MacFarlane was VERY entertaining.

And I loved, loved, loved all the singing and dance surprises.


3 comments:

  1. I thought I made it clear that no one is to mention the weather during the months of February and March. Except me, to complain about it.

    You look just like your Mom in that picture with Clay. I think your hair looks fab.

    Aaaaand.... Go Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am covering your camera during baseball season! Yay for date night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack! What a stud! Love it. :) Can't believe you sat with the mayor.

    (LOVE the blog header. SOOO much!)

    ReplyDelete