Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

SUPERBOWL 2013!

Remember our Fantasy Football league???

Well....

We were READY to party for Superbowl and crown our Champion!
It made the day even better that OUR team was in the Superbowl!
Woot! Woot!!
Love, Love, Love the sign Casey bought from Heather @ Cookie Mondays
It added just the touch we needed to get everyone in the spirit.

Casey helped me with EVERYTHING.
Love that girl.

We had the necessary food for a football party.

And the necessary decoration.
You can't be a champion with out a trophy!

This year Lindsey won our Leagues Championship...
She beat Clay by 4 points.
Ouch.

Next year, it's on like Donkey Kong.
I'm takin this bad boy home. 

Lindsey was very excited about her trophy.

Everyone brought a dish to share.
Lynne made the most delicious meatballs.  They were hawaiian inspired with a piece of pineapple in the middle.
SO GOOD.

The commissioner requested Chili.

The co-commisioner requested Nachos.
What's a football party with out Nachos....
Right???

The Champion brought pulled pork
it was fantastic.

I made Casey bring Buffalo Chicken Dip.
This is my new favorite dip....
(i kinda wish I had some right now....)

Tegan brought Buffalo Roasted Shrimp with Blue Cheese dipping sauce.
Yum!

Mom made 7 layer dip cups.

and white chocolate orange cookies..... and I begged Lynne to make her caramel brownies in addition to her meatballs. 

Casey was ready to party.

As were the boys.

Lindsey is pretty sure she will be keeping the trophy again next year....

and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna let that happen.

:)

Hooray for Football!!!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know... Lindsey has always been a pretty fierce competitor. I remember this one night in Koh Samui...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have the quote page for that night in Koh Samui. I'm laughing too hard right now to even remember what I was going to comment, other than mmm... nachos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I'm kinda cravin' Lynn's brownies right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use those nachos right about NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's pretty hilarious that this was a Super Bowl post, but didn't talk much about football. :) But the party did look fun!

    ReplyDelete