Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fantasy Football 2012

Our Fantasy Football League has officially been born.

Yesterday we had our very first draft. 
And We weren't messin around.


We had the players ready for placement. 


Uniforms were worn
(Meet our Commissioner)


Lots and Lots of food was prepared.
(Mostly inspired from Pinterest)
They really do taste like BallPark Steamed Dogs..  No mess, and easy clean up.  Pinterest Win!

We of course had the staples.
MMmmmm... 

Brit made Jalapeno Dip, another Pinterest Win!

Lindsey Made Chicken Pinwheels.  Pinterest Win! 
(p.s. There were delicious after 4 beers dipped directly into the vat of nacho cheese)
Sums brought Turkey Meatballs in our family's secret sauce
(grape jelly and chili sauce- try it, it's delicious!)

Lynne brought her A-M-A-Z-I-N-G German Chocolate Caramel Brownies..
(I have no recipe to share...I'm just lucky enough to live next door to the woman with the recipe.)

We got Fancy....
Football and Tutu's go hand in hand...

And finally....
The selection began...

Some people brought their A Game....

And Some people... Didn't.
Jack was just excited to peel off the sticker...
(Benny came for the Nachos....)

There were careful selections...

And more assistance from the audience.

Final Pick!


Here is the list you should NOT have made your choices from....
(Better luck next year, I guess...Darn Internet....)

And we're done!!

A League of Our Own is Born.

Here are the team names:

Cam you dig it?

Pimpin Ain't Brees-y

Le Real McCoy's

Brady and the Tramp

Silver and Black

White Rice

Knox Winning

and

Show me your  TD's.

(can you guess who belongs to each team??)

I wish I had a photo of the group...Next time I'll think of taking one before the festivities begin.

A.  I can't wait to kick some Ass with my underdog team.

and 

B.  I can't wait till next year! We had so much fun!!!


3 comments:

  1. SO fun. I'm doing my first league (Yeegue) this year. A little scary, since I don't even know the rules to football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun. I am so glad we did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. I want that jalepeno dip. NOW. And, I can totally picture you dipping those pinwheels into the nacho cheese.

    Next year, it's ON. I'm already devising a strategy... :)

    ReplyDelete