Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello First Grade!

First Grade! 

How can it be?  
This year we had to start the First day of School early because BOTH Mom and Dad had to go out of town for work....

BUT! At least I still got my obligatory First day of School Pic!
(it's just too bad that the Sun isn't quite all the way out at 6:30 in the Morning....


Madeline had to have one too...
Next year will start her first official day at Jack's School
I'm lucky my children are so agreeable to my photography obsession....

Madeline wanted a tree picture too... (and it begins....)


I was bummed we got to school too early to get a photo of Jack and his teacher...
Oh well...I'll get one...don't you worry.
Jack was excited for his first day.

I CAN NOT believe how big he is getting!
Somebody STOP THE CLOCK.

Welcome to First Grade Jack-man.
You're gonna be AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! He is growing up too fast!! Love the new pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just crazy. He is such a little man already. (P.S. Loving Maddie's pink Toms)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time goes so quickly! BOTH of them are getting so big! Congrats Jack...hope this year is awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, yeah, HOW is he in 1st grade? Didn't I just make his birth announcements???

    ReplyDelete