Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

You've Got Mail!

Jack starts 1st Grade this Wednesday!

Leaving Kindergarten was bittersweet for me.

I loved Jack's Kindergarten Teacher.

In fact...I was pretty sure I could never have love like that again....

Until today..


Today, Jack received this in the mail.
A special post card just for him from his NEW teacher.  Mrs. Tornheim.

How sweet is this note???
And just like that...

Move over Mrs. Hanebury....

We are so excited for Wednesday!

Hooray for First Grade!

and Double Hooray for Mrs. Tornheim!

4 comments:

  1. Where do these teachers get their names?!?! Yeah for 1st Grade!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uummm, Laura, I think they get them from their husbands... And, yes, hooray for first grade!! Big day for some big boys!! Can't wait to see your first day pics! Love you Jackie! You are going to be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A postcard-- such a cute idea. I should have done it for my high schoolers, but said something to instill fear instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet idea! Did Jack bring her an apple on the first day? :)

    ReplyDelete