Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

10 on 10



Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments.

I'm so excited I remember 10 on 10!!
The 10th this month fell on a Sunday....
Which means laundry in the Kirbyface household....
(how scary is that pile....yuck. Laundry.)

Late Saturday nights, mean sleeping in...With Barbie....

Barbie caught up on some naked T.V. time...

And we headed to the park!

My Monkey...

A little afternoon catch with Dad...

Mmmmmmm
Freebirds...
(move over Chipotle, there's a new burrito in town...and it's amazeballs.)

Cooking a mit on a Sunday afternoon.
(totally normal)

Late afternoon snack....

Grammy time!!!
(not quite as elaborate as Golden Globes....but we don't mind!!  Bring on the bad dresses and singers I no longer recognize!)

6 comments:

  1. I am cracking up that the 10 on 10 explanation says to "find beauty in the everyday" and your first picture is of laundry. :)

    I didn't even realize until I read this that it was the 10th. GOOD JOB for remembering! And Freebirds, eh? I don't think we have that here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never remember the 10th. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... what is with the cooking mitt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I even had a notification on my phone and STILL forgot! :)

    I always wish we lived closer, but especially during awards season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an awesome Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete