Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines day!

Happy Valentines Day!

Last year I asked Heather @ cookiemondays to make me this sign for Brit's shower!  I'm so glad I kept it!  My mantle was so festive.
I had something put out for all the Valentines in my life.

Jack was so excited to pass out his Sticky hand Valentine's.
I think they turned out Amazing!
Thanks to Aunt Casey for her late night help!


Madeline's were not perfect...but they still turned out REALLY cute.
I just love making Valentines...it's so much work, but they are so much cuter than store bought ones!

Aunt Casey was so nice and dropped off dessert.
I LOVE cupcakes from Sinful Bliss!!

Here are my two sweethearts on their way to school.

Happy Valentines day!

5 comments:

  1. So cute. I hire you to make all of my valentines, forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love you and your little fam so so much!! And thanks to you I LOVE LOVE Sinful Bliss too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the sticky hands! We may have to do that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How were Maddie's not perfect?! Love that banner. I need one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fantastic!! Jack's sticky hands were so awesome!!! I need to remember that idea :0)

    ReplyDelete