Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend in Pictures *Birthday Edition*

Birthday Weekend started with our first Manicure


She LOVED it!

So we got a pedicure too!

Our day of beauty continued with ...
A first haircut!

Complete with braid and glitter!

With all our glamourfying we worked up an appetite....

Chuck E Cheeses was the Birthday Girl's choice.

And lots of games were played with Daddy....

Until my camera broke...
:(

So I have no cupcake pictures from Sinful Bliss, and no present pictures....
(the camera issue has since been fixed...but more on that later)

Saturday was our Big Birthday BBQ Extravaganza
We're classy with Red Solo Cups.

We make up for it with our delicious spread....
The berries this season are A M A Z I N G.

 Maddie modeling her latest wardrobe addition from Great Grandma Kirby.....and Clayton being a very patient Father with kids swarming around present central.


Adorable gifts from all... So, so nice.

Madeline was happy to show the crowd her loot.

And provide musical entertainment.
(Thank you Auntie Tegan....)

Charlie made his first visit over....

I don't think I have ever had so many children under one roof.

Madeline was thrilled with her new Pram.


Sunday Morning the Birthday Boy headed out for a Birthday Round of Golf....
And Lynne treated me to the ultimate treat!
Les Miserables!!!!
Can I just tell you it was PHENOMENAL! 
I love going to the Theater.  But this was an extra special trip to the Theater, it was my FIRST time to see Les Mis.  So so so so so Good.  I can't thank Lynne enough. That woman is TOO good to me.
Love. You. Lynne.


AND.....
I even got to wear my new shoes. 
How cute are these???
(Madeline has a similar pair making their way to our house this Fall, thanks to a certain MiMi)

It was a fabulous, wonderful, exhausting weekend.
Thank you to all who made the drive and celebrated with us...we appreciate and love you all!

Happy Birthday Clay and Maddie!

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! Well MIss Maddie gets one more day to celebrate... With me tomorrow :)
    looks like so so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Miss Courtney cut her hair! EK LOVES her! ...not for haircuts....just pony tails and glitter...the party was so much fun. I had to drag my kiddos out of there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Maddie had the best birthday ever!! Sad I live so far away and we couldn't be there... Ella would have fit right in at the kids table. And, so glad you finally got to see Les Mis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have been there, too. Happy Birthday Maddie! And do you think Lynne wants to move to Pleasantville and become my neighbor? She rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The party ROCKED! I love that you referred to having so many kids at your house and I was included in the picture. Hehe.
    Love the shoes.
    Love Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a birthday done in true Kirby style. Love the first manicure. :) The party was perfect, you did an awesome job-- and the food WAS amazing.

    You went to Les Mis???

    The shoes are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Les Mis was wonderful and so was the company. Thank you for being my neighbor and providing me with two "play mates": You and my little bff Maddie. And thanks for all the home cooked meals. Otherwise, I'd only be living on microwave food.
    Love you too!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete