Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Flashback Friday! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELINE!!!


3 years ago today I was blessed with this sweet little bundle of joy.


Where does the time go???

Happy Happy Birthday Madeline!

I usually go on and on about you for Birthday posts....

But today I decided to interview you Miss Mcgee!

20 questions just for you!
(I hope I can remember to keep up this tradition!)

She was very excited when answering these questions.  Lots of enthusiasm.  She was yelling for most of the interview.....

1. What is your favorite color? PINK! AND PURPLE!
2. What is your favorite toy? BARBIES!
3. What is your favorite fruit? VEGETABLES!
4. What is your favorite tv show? Tangled (very matter of fact-starting to calm down)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Bean Burritos
6. What is your favorite outfit? Dresses and Tom's
7. What is your favorite game? Biiiideo Games! But...those are for boooooyys....
8. What is your favorite snack? BAGELS! (back to excited)
9. What is your favorite animal? Ummmm......  Bunnies!
10. What is your favorite song? Tinkle Tinkle Wittle Stawr
11. What is your favorite book? PRINCESS BOOK! 
12. Who is your best friend? TENLEY!
13. What is your favorite cereal? CHERRIOS!
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Run in the sprinkwers!
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my nie-nie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? PANTAKES
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? PANTAKES....ummm (starting to lose her...) MAC AND CHEEEEESE!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a mommy(awwwww)


Let me just say....it's not that easy to interview a 3 year old.....they're antsy, and indecisive and impressionable...so getting their true feelings on the questions is not the easiest task.... 

But she stayed seated for most of the interview....

Here is what I know about my 3 year old.  She is a girlie girl.  Always has been.  She LOVES her babies...and is happy as can be to entertain herself for hours playing with them.  She loves long showers, and the color pink, and any food you could possibly imagine, including pickles and sauerkraut. She is a Daddy's girl through and through.  Sometimes I'm merely here to feed her.  The sun rises and sets with Daddy.  She loves her Brother, and Henry is currently her Best Friend, and usually her only playmate.  She still adores Lynne next door, and needs her alone time with her daily.  She can hold complete conversations and has the memory of a 25 year old.  Sometimes I can't believe the mature things that come out of her mouth.  She is my Sunshine.  And I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Happy Birthday Madeline, Maddie, Mads, Miss Mcgee, Maddie-Girl, Boo....

We love you so much!!!


5 comments:

  1. And for the record.. mine was one of the first faces she ever saw! Happy Birthday Madeline!! I love bagels, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of her! Happy Birthday Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW i love her so so much!! So sad I am going to miss the big birthday party tomorrow! But... She and I are having a birthday date next week! And I am sure some shopping will be involved :)
    Thats soo cute that she said Tenley is her BFF:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veggies are her favorite fruit-- a woman after my own heart. :)

    Happy birthday, Maddie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember her birth day so well!! Happy Birthday, Maddie! Love the interview idea. Totally stealing that. :)

    ReplyDelete