Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

I LOVE this time of year.

I love Fall, and Pumpkins and Everything October brings.

Every October 1st we usually rush down to the Pumpkin Patch and stock up.

But this year.....

It's been tough to get in the "Fall" mood.

80 degrees does not an Autumn make....

So...

It took us some time to get to the Patch this year.

But we finally got there this last weekend.

Awwww...

The Baby Pumpkins are my favorite.


Especially these two little pumpkins
She wore the headband all afternoon.
(it was a Halloween Miracle)

Jack agreed to pose for 2.5 seconds

Why is it so difficult to a sibling photo?


I have about 47 more shots just like this.

The rule as always...
If you can carry it. It's yours.
Madeline picked a white one this year.

Jack tried for the biggest he could find....

This year Mom and Dad came with us.
I love it when my Mom comes because she's a Mamarazzi like me....which means she can't help herself when it comes to photographing her children and it helps me not feel so crazy with my camera.

She caught me.
Trying to get the "Perfect" shot.
(at least there's proof I was there)

(love this one)

Happy *almost* Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for letting us join you! It's always a pleasure photographing my favorite subjects...you make it so easy. Can't seem to get enough of those little ones. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are great! I love the sibling ones. Cousin Anna would like to borrow Maddie's headband one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A Halloween Miracle" Haha! I love it :)

    You are all coordinated even at the pumpkin patch. It's a gift, I'm telling you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We STILL haven't made it to the pumpkin patch, and I'm kinda glad we haven't... Clearly I need to get some proper Halloween attire before we go!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all the pics...but especially the last family photo!

    ReplyDelete