Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Janice!

Happy Birthday Jannie!!

I think it's funny that my two closest "work" friends are born in the same week.

;)

Janice and I met through work, just like Honesty and I did.

But.... a little differently....

Janice was an intern.  A very Hot, Sexy, Intern.  She was probably one of the most beautiful women I had ever met.  

And I hated her.

Not because I knew anything about her, or had even talked to her, but she was SO pretty.  And Skinny.  And had the most perfect figure I had ever seen on a woman. 

So every day we would go to lunch as a group.  And we would leave her.  

Aren't we nice?

Until one day.  My friend Kim at work said... "Hey, Janice....Wanna Come with us?"

I shot Kim the look of death.  How could she?  I thought....

And Janice with her perfect dimpled smile said.  "I'd LOVE to!"

And off we went to lunch.

Thank God Kim asked Janice to lunch that day.  

Janice was the most kind, sweet, generous, thoughtful person. 

It was too hard to hate her.  So she quickly became one of my close friends. 

That was 11 years ago.
She knew me when Clay was called back to duty for the military.
She was my buddy when I had to live alone.
She knew me before I had my children.
Before I owned my home.  (both of them)

And I knew her before she married Mark.
Before she bought her first home.
Before she had her babies.

We've been through a lot.

We bought homes 5 houses apart on the same street.
And have probably had dinner together 1,000,000 times.
To top if off, our husbands became friends....

Which makes hanging out even more fun.

The boys golf, and we shop.  

We are quite the match.

We have traveled to Hawaii together.  

They have been to almost every Holiday at my house.

Life was a little less complicated before we had our children.....

But we still work out a way to hang out...

Just not as often as we used to.

We were both pregnant at the same time.
And we love to joke about their wedding...

Someday.....

Janice, I hope you know how much I love you.  

 I'm so glad you are in my life.

Happy Birthday to you!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Birthday Blessings to you! So, so glad you are part of Heidi's life! Hope your day is as special as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Janice! Such great pictures. Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Janice! Hope your day was amazing!

    ReplyDelete