Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Honesty!


Happy Birthday Lady!

There is one person who gets me through all the live long day.  
Monday through Friday ....
And it's this girl.

Honesty and I met through work awhile back.
It's so nice to have someone to talk to throughout the day. Someone who completely understands the demands of your job and can completely relate.  

We clicked right away.  We have the same goals, the same work ethic, and the same sense of humor.

We get each other.

I'm not gonna lie, Honesty has been on leave from work for awhile and I'm going crazy.  I definetly miss  having her at my fingertips 300 times a day. 

:)

Not only does she help me through the work day, but she helps me through life.  

She's my very own "life" cheerleader.

When I'm down, she cheers me up. When I'm happy she always happy for me.  When I'm whine-y she tells me to snap out of it.

She's always just what I need.
We have so much fun when we are together.

And through the years have become more than just "work" friends.

She is my friend.

My good friend.

She's always up for whatever I may have up my sleeve. 

I'm so glad I have her in my life. 

So Happy Birthday to you Ms. Honesty!

I hope your day is perfect!





4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Honesty!
    -Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pregnant!!! Are you trying to make me cry? This is the best b-day present ever....priceless.--Love you Heidi
    --Honesty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Honesty! I hope it was a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete