Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

This last weekend my Mother in Law and my Brother in Law came to visit
They brought us a new sofa!  Hooray for the most comfortable piece of furniture, EVER. 
So nice!
(I did not get one pic of either of them :( Terrible!)
We had a great dinner, gave them the town tour and had a great visit. 
Love when family comes!

Know what else I love???
When Lynne comes!

Our community had a local vendor craft fair.
Lynne was such a good sport and walked with me to check out the goodies.

Lynne assured me that she could crochet me this hat and not to purchase it.....
I'm pretty sure Maddie will be my age by the time it's done.....
Love you Lynne!

Maddie is the happiest when Lynne comes.
This visit Lynne brought her fancy red diamond shoes. 


I made her watch my favorite show...
Is anyone else ecstatic that The Real Housewives of BH is back.
Woot! Woot!
(She also brought me my Fav Pinot Noir Champagne from Mumm)

So I made her my new Chicken Smothered Burritos.
*recipe coming soon*

She gave me my Christmas present early!
So excited to have a Crock Pot again.
This one will not be allowed on Boys trips to the lake. 
Ever. 

Such a fun weekend.

Hooray for Company !

5 comments: