Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Soccer comes to an end


This was a year of Firsts for Jack.  First year of Baseball, and this Fall we started his first year of Soccer.

To say Jack is a natural athlete would be an understatement.

I know, I know I'm his Mother....of course I think he is the best.

But...

For Reals.  This kid has skills. 

I had no idea the commitment that soccer demanded.  Two hour practices twice a week and a game every Saturday.  Soccer season started the last week of August and ended the weekend before Thanksgiving.  That's a loooooong season.

But Jack loved it. 

We were so proud of his sportsmanship and his dedication.

He is a team player through and through.

Here are a couple of shots of our star in action.


Jack made some wonderful friends this season.








I see a long future with these people




As team Mom I coordinated the Awards pot luck.  Our friends Anthony and Monica let us use their house for the party. 


I made my version of Mac and Cheese


And my good friend Laura's layered salad.

Yum.


Jack received his second trophy of his life.

And Daddy received his second signed game ball of his life.
He's a great coach.
He loves it and the kids love him. 

The cleats are being traded in for Basketball sneakers.

We are looking forward to the next season!

1 comment:

  1. We discovered soccer for the first time this year too. Love. Jack is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete