Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

This last weekend started off with some relaxation.
I am so excited for fires in the fireplace and fuzzy slippers!

Some morning shopping for the essentials....
Getting ready for after Thanksgiving....Love Holiday Candles!

Our friend Luke had his 4th Birthday Party.  We were happy to bounce in a house for hours upon hours on Saturday.

Saturday night we had dinner with friends....
(and wine)
;)

Sunday's are my Favorite...
There's nothing like the Ads in bed....

We had a quick visit from one of my Besties.

And her Babies.
Pizza for everyone!


Which meant a quick trip to the Gym for Mama after her busy afternoon.
(love my new shirt- Goooooo Niners!)

How was YOUR weekend???


2 comments:

  1. My weekend would have been better with YOU!! Love that you guys have so many new friends up there! And I love Maddies dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is how behind I am in reading blogs. Oh well, here's to catching up in the New Year. :) I want that Niners shirt!

    ReplyDelete