Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Puppy Love


Meet Henry.
The newest addition to our family.

Today we took a very long drive to pick up our perfect puppy.

Awww...

The ride was longer for some more than others.

He is such a happy boy!

The kids adore him.

And he has LOTS of love to give back to them.

I have a feeling he will be my new favorite subject to photograph.
I mean seriously.
How can you resist this face???

It took some time for us to decide to get another dog.  And we thought long and hard about all the work, and time and money that a puppy requires.

But....

We are a dog family.
So the decision was easy.

And we are so excited!

 Welcome Home Henry!

We're so glad you're here!

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. That FACE!! When do you think he and Daniel can meet? He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHhhhh! OHHhhhh! Is all I could say while seeing those pictures! Henry couldn't have found a better home.

    ReplyDelete