Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Flashback Friday!


With Thanksgiving just around the corner......


Jack would like to remind you to..
Eat lots of Pumpkin Pie!

(Every time I look at this photo I think of my friend Summer.  I sent this photo out to all my Girlfriends in an email and Summer replied with the comment, "You're a Strange Mommy."  Dude. Putting your child in a carved Pumpkin is completely acceptable....I'm just sayin...)

Our Thanksgiving festivities always start the weekend before Thanksgiving day.  So we are off to have some family fun in Cambria!

Hope your Thanksgiving week starts off with a Bang!

2 comments:

  1. At first glance I thought this was a picture of Maddie. They look so much alike! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look like Maddie! I could tell it was Jack though, orange is his color. :)

    ReplyDelete