Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall Shopping and Friends

Remember at Christmas when My MIL gave me a Sip and Shop event??

Welll....

Last night I cashed it in.

9 of my closest friend and I enjoyed an evening at

Seven for all Mankind

They made the evening So Nice!
They closed the store for us, served assorted cheese, crackers, fruit and nuts and lots and lots of Champagne. (And since we had some pregnant ladies, and some ladies who were our DD's, Pomegranate sparkling cider.  So thoughtful!)

We had LOTS of fun trying clothes on.

I have never had more fun shopping!  There is just something about sipping champagne, and getting the opinion of your closest friends on what you are trying on, while getting the best service from a store.

Best. Night. Ever.

I have to say a big Thank you to My Mother in Law for giving me such a thoughtful gift.  And while I'm at it, all my friends want to thank you too!
So, So Nice!

After shopping we continued our evening at Sasa.

Sushi and Wine.

 modeling of new clothes.....

and yummy desserts

After dinner...

We went for one last night cap


We were home by 10:30.

We had the best time.

I was up at 5am this morning.

And on my way to the Alameda Antique fair.

I talked about this fair last month....

But I don't think you understand how awesome the finds are at this place.

So I'll let the pictures be the proof

First off...it's HUGE.  Rows and Rows and Rows of vendors with tons of amazing goodies just waiting to be found.

An original Suzy Homemaker play oven

I wish I had somewhere to put this....

Vintage Cake Plate. It locks in place for travel!

Shelving I'm thinking of for the master bedroom, or my entry way...

a Wiener Mobile! 
(Clay was very excited about this find)

But today....

All we went home with was a Camera from the 40's

It's awesome.

I'm going to start a collection of antique cameras and display them in my house above my photo gallery.

We beat the crowds this morning and made it home by 9:30 just in time to spend the day with the kids.

I LOVE 3 day weekends!!


5 comments:

  1. Glad the evening went so well! Happy to find more fun things for you- you're too easy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time last night! Thank you, Clay's Mom! And the antique fair looks so fun... I want that vintage cake plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the least you guys could have done was buy me a pair of 7's. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was SO much fun! I cannot think of a more fun shopping trip. EVER! I am so going to that antique fair next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm going to borrow that navy blue shirt from you after this baby... just saying...

    ReplyDelete