Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

And just like that...

Wedding weekend is over...

:(

It all happened so fast!

Friday started early with a quick drive to Tegan's house in Sacramento to help with set up.

Table Seating....

Ribbon sewing..

Flower arranging...

And then off to Rehearse!

I do not have one picture of the Rehearsal or the dinner.

 Not. One.

But my bet is Laura does!

Before we knew it, it was Wedding time!



I have very few ceremony shots....here is the best I could do:


....waiting for our close up..

One of the only pics of Clay and I

First Dance

Cigar Bar

Fans for the Guests

We were Table#1
(of course)

Candy Bar

A Full Bar

Sensible shoes....

For Everyone
(Bet you can't guess which ones are mine!)

Fun
Hair Accents

Yummy cupcakes

Table Service
:)

And Lots and Lots of Fun:















Happy Wedding Tegan!

Thank you for letting me share in your special day!

I know you and Matt will have a lifetime of happiness together.

I love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love these pics! My favorite is the one of Tegan and Matt dancing. So, so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from the oicture of me pretending to smoke a cigar, I love the one of Teegie sitting with her Toms:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the photos! I just told Josh I want a new camera and he gave me a look of death, so I'm thinking it's going to be a little while. :) Great recap, loved spending so much time with you. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you! Thank you for taking so many cute pictures. :) I can't believe it's all over. Thank you for all your help, I couldn't have done it without you.

    ReplyDelete